Could it be time for new house siding? If you’ve noticed increasing energy costs or a worn-down home exterior, it’s time to call Burnett Home Improvement! Family-owned since 1979, we’ve completed siding installation and other renovations for more than 31,000 families over the last four decades.
We’re proud of the level of service we provide, and we only install products from siding manufacturers that we know can live up to our exceptionally high standards. With siding replacement options from names like LP SmartSide and CraneBoard – Solid Core Siding by Exterior Portfolio, you’re sure to find the right material, style, and price point for you.
Siding Replacement Styles We Offer
We carry a wide variety of siding replacement options and materials—all of which can easily be tailored to match your needs and preferences. Our focus on top-notch custom solutions means that every project is made to order, and a perfect solution for you!
Our house siding materials include:
- Vinyl Siding
- Insulated Vinyl (Solid Core Siding)
- Insulated Siding
- Engineered Wood Siding
... and many more!
Why Invest in New Siding?
Your home’s siding has to stand up to Oklahoma’s varying weather conditions year after year—and eventually, even the highest-quality material will require replacement. Choosing new house siding from Burnett Home Improvement means getting the industry’s best solutions from a local family that’s deeply invested in our community.
All of our siding products have been handpicked based on 40+ years of experience, and they’re designed to provide:
- Curb Appeal: With fewer seams and fade-resistant coloring, our siding continues to look great year after year.
- Durability: Unlike real wood, our home siding options resist termites and fungal growth so that you don’t have to worry about the integrity of your home exterior.
- Low Maintenance: Our siding won’t chip, fade, or rot, which reduces costly upkeep for you.
- Warranty Protection: We support all manufacturer warranties and also provide the Burnett family’s workmanship guarantee.
Learn More About Our Siding Options and Materials
For quality you can see from craftsmen you can trust, turn to Burnett Home Improvement. When you hire us for your siding replacement, you won’t just get new siding; you’ll become part of the family!
Find out more about our many siding installation options by giving us a call or stopping by our 4,000-square-foot showroom right here in Tulsa. To sign up for your free, no-pressure cost estimate right now, fill out our quick online form.